Hi and welcome to Pathfinder!
Pathfinder is a starter’s tool for students re-evaluating their course of study for second semester – for whatever reason.
Pathfinder is on the Sciences website, so it's not surprising that it has a strong emphasis on Sciences... but you may want to consider:
- subjects available in Humanities
- or Commerce
- alternative pathways into Health Science professional courses.
Each of these will open up future possibilities.
So travel through Pathfinder as a starting point and then please remember to get some solid course advice - there are many people who can deliver this.
- The University Course Advice Service can assist you with all aspects of course advice and planning;
- The staff at the Career Development Centre are happy to help;
- Division of Sciences Course Advisers
If you have not passed CHEM 191, CELS 191 or PHSI 191 all is not lost … Second-chance programmes are available for these papers in either second semester or summer school – check here for the fine print.
- To be eligible for PHSI 191 in Summer School you must have passed the Semester 1 internal laboratory assessment component but failed the paper overall with a total mark of at least 30%. Please seek additional information if you need clarification on these requirements.
- To be eligible for CHEM 191 in Summer School you must have passed the Semester 1 internal laboratory assessment component but failed the paper overall with a total mark of at least 30%. Please seek additional information if you need clarification on these requirements.
- If you have not passed CELS 191, there is a second semester paper - CELS 199. To be eligible, you need to have failed the paper with a D or fail result overall, but passed the laboratory assessment; in addition, you must have passed at least one 18 point paper in the first semester.
This application contains rich multi-media content and requires a modern browser to operate as intended.
Please use one of the following browsers: